Step 1: Abstract Submission
Applicants must submit a team abstract/outline of the interprofessional education (IPE) or interprofessional care (IPC) initiative/project/activity that they hope to undertake at their organization.
Abstract requirements must include:
- Title of the IPE/IPC initiative/project/activity.
- Names, emails, organization and professions of each team member attending the progam.
- Description/outline of the IPE/IPC initiative/project/activity and how the knowledge gained by taking this progam will be used to assist the team in moving the IPE/IPC initiative/project/activity forward. (minimum 250 words)
- Interprofessional teams of two or more applicants recommended.
Application Deadline April 9, 2018
Please email your team submission to the Program Manager, Belinda Vilhena at email@example.com.
Your submission will be acknowledged upon receipt.
Step 2: Acceptance
- Applicants will be notified via email of acceptance into the progam by April 16, 2018.
- Please do not make or send registration payments until you have received written notification of acceptance into the program.
- Travel and accommodation arrangements should not be made before receiving notification of acceptance.
Step 3: Registration
- Registration Payment Deadline: May 11, 2018
- Payments may be made online or by cheque.
- Please see the “Fees” tab for details.
- Registration Refund Deadline: May 25, 2018